This traditional Moroccan cooking vessel is the perfect shape for making savory, slow-cooked meat, fish and vegetable dishes. Made in France from all natural Burgundy clay, this Tagine is safe to use on the stovetop, barbecue grills or in the oven. Slow cooking brings out the best flavors! The oil cruet brings style and color to your table; providing an easy-flow spout with a continuous and controllable stream of oil. Also designed from Burgundy clay, this attractive cruet seals out damaging light and helps keep oil cool, thus preserving its flavor.
- Safe to use in the oven, on top of the stove or on the barbecue grill.
- Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology*.
- Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- Made of Natural Burgundy Clay. Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame technology was developed using company-developed special clay formula, in conjunction with the firing temperature of the Emile Henry kilns and the length of time a product was fired. The result is a clay cooking product that exhibits all of the characteristics of Emile Henry’s High Resistance products, but that also can we used on a stove-top (gas or electric), on a barbeque (gas, charcoal or wood), or even in a fire. The heat resistance of Flame products is over 800°F (426°C).
- Made in France
- Tagine is 13 x 13 x 8 inches
- Oil cruet is 3 x 3 x 6.9 inches
Emile Henry 3.7-quart Burgundy Tagine with 15oz. Oil Cruet Red
- Brand: Emile Henry
- Product Code: 345632, 340215
- Availability: In Stock